Creatine Monohydrate – Pharmaceutical Grade – 300grams
Creatine is good for muscle development because it increases the body’s ATP that is the main source of muscle energy. This increase in energy enables the bodybuilder to perform longer and endure more strenuous workouts. The different types of creatine are micronized creatine, creatine monohydrate and creatine formulas, which are mixed with other stuffs like dextrose and amino acids. – The Health Success website.
Pure Miscronised Creatine Monohydrate is a compound naturally synthesized in the body to facilitate energy storage. Supplementary consumption of Creatine has been used for the following purposes:
- Increasing muscle bulk, endurance and strength particularly in athletes.
- Regenerates Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP).
- Treatment of muscular, neurological and neuromuscular diseases such as arthritis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease.
What Is Creatine?
Creatine is a substance that is found naturally in muscle cells. It helps your muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or high-intensity exercise.
Taking creatine as a supplement is very popular among athletes and bodybuilders, in order to gain muscle, enhance strength and improve exercise performance.
How Does Creatine Work?
There are several ways that creatine can improve health and athletic performance. In high-intensity exercise, its primary role is to increase the phosphocreatine stores in your muscles. The additional stores can then be used to produce more ATP, which is the key energy source for heavy lifting and high-intensity exercise.
Creatine also helps you gain muscle in other ways, including:
- Boost work load: It can enable more total work or volume in a single training session, which is a key factor in long-term muscle growth.
- Improve cell signaling: Supplementation can increase satellite cell signaling, where signals to the muscles help with repair and new muscle growth.
- Raise anabolic hormones: Studies have shown that there is a large rise in hormones, such as IGF-1, after supplementation.
- Increase cell hydration: It is well known for increasing the water content within muscle cells. This causes a cell volumization effect that may play a role in muscle growth.
- Reduce protein breakdown: Supplementation may also help increase total muscle mass by reducing muscle breakdown.
- Lower myostatin levels: Elevated levels of the protein myostatin are well known for slowing or totally inhibiting new muscle growth. Supplementing can reduce these levels, increasing growth potential.
Creatine supplements also increase phosphocreatine stores in the brain. This may improve brain health and protect from neurological disease.