SHIPPING & RETURNS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does shipping cost?
We offer $10 flat rate shipping Australia wide.
When will my order be dispatched?
Great question! Possibly our most popular one.
If you place your order before 4pm (AEST) on a business day, we can usually get it out the same day. If it’s after 4pm (AEST), it’ll go the next business day.
This excludes weekends, public holidays and any Australia Post holidays.
Will my order go express?
Australia is a strange beast when it comes to post. What we have learned is that express post in Australia is just as fast as standard.
Your delivery time will change depending on where you live in Australia. We are based in Brisbane, we will pack and send packages every evening Monday to Friday.
If you live in Perth, it will take longer to arrive than Sydney and Melbourne. Regional generally takes longer to receive than metro areas.How long will it take to receive my order?
Can I track my order?
Absolutely! In your shipping confirmation email there’ll be a unique tracking code and link to the site where you can track it.
Often it can take 24 hours for tracking to show on the websites.
My package isn’t here yet. What’s going on?
First up, track your parcel with the details that were sent to you. If there appears to be an issue, contact 30grams via any of our contact methods.
Does my order need to be signed for when it’s delivered?
It’s up to you. We provide you with the option when you place your order. But there’s two things you need to know:
- If you choose ‘No signature required’, we can’t be held liable for your parcel going missing.
- Also, strangely, we can’t guarantee that the courier won’t ask for a signature anyway. In some areas, couriers will require a signature on all parcels regardless of what you specify.
I placed an order but didn’t receive confirmation. Where’d it go?
There are a few possible reasons why you might not have received a confirmation email after placing an order:
- Check your junk email, it’s sometimes hiding in there.
- If you have email accounts, make sure you’re checking the right one.
If you’ve double checked those things and still don’t have a confirmation email, please contact us.
You guys messed up my order / I got something I didn’t ask for.
Sorry about that. Sometimes we get things wrong, and we’ll do our best to fix it up asap! If you contact us we can figure out what happened and how to fix it up. Please do not dispose of or open any incorrect products unless we advise you to.
My product/s are damaged/there’s something wrong with them. Can I have a new one/s?
We are happy to sort this out for you, but please don’t throw the goods away.
If it’s possible, snap a photo of the damage and send it through to us. We can then arrange to replace or swap the items, and will organise for you to return the damaged items back to us.
I changed my mind about a product. How do I return it?
If you’ve changed your mind and want to return an unopened product, that’s no problem. Here’s what you need to do:
- Get in touch with our customer service team so they know what’s going on.
- Post the item back to us within 30 days of ordering it (you’ll need to cover the shipping costs).
- We’ll process your refund when we receive the item and email you to let you know.
- Note: We have a limit of one return per month, and we can’t refund goods that have already been opened unless it’s a damage or quality issue (see the previous question).
How can I contact the customer service team?
Check out our CONTACT page.